Changes in v1.3.1
- A number of properties now have finer control:
- Angles can now be set in 0.5 steps
- Source speeds can now be set in 0.05 steps from 0.1 to 1.0 and in 0.5 steps from 1.0 to 10.0
- Aspect (ratio) can now be set in 0.01 steps from 0.1 to 1.0 and in 0.1 steps from 1.0 to 10.0
- Source functions (fx and fy) can now be set from 0.1 to 1.0 in 0.01 steps, and from 1.0 to 10.0 in 0.1 steps, both in properties dialog and via visual editing. This is the most significant stepping change as it now gives decent control over the various “curvy” functions. (Pro only)
- The crop screen has been reworked. It now supports zoom in and zoom out buttons. As you zoom in, the current crop area is centred on the screen. At normal, fully zoomed-out magnification, the entire possible 1000 unit square is shown centred. Shading is used to make the working area and the current crop area more obvious. When you open the crop screen it will always ensure that the zoom is not too high to show the entire current crop area on the screen. The crop rectangle now also features faint composition guidance lines – at half and third positions.
- Problems with a couple of the lessons and demos seen when using Android 4.4 have been fixed. The buttons to turn on and off thumb marker and informational messages have been restored to working.
| Contact | All content and images strictly © 2015