Changes in v1.4
- There is now no longer a timeout on the use of SourcesLite.
- Aspect ratio added to visual controls and incorrect behaviour on accelerated sources with very narrow aspect ratios (less than 0.5) corrected
- Radial sources can now be 2-sided
- Sweep sources now can have up to 180 cycles.
- An occasional crash during visual editing has been tracked down and fixed.
- "limits" A source can be restricted in coverage – up to now a source covered the entire working area. It is now possible to set the start and the end (in terms of wavelengths) and how smoothly/abruptly they happen. The areas outside the range are black if the source is the lowest in a design, else are transparent. A new tab to control these properties has been added to the properties editor. (SourcesPro only)
- Undo/redo extended to 50 steps. (SourcesPro only)
- SourcesWP live wallpaper has been updated to handle the output from SourcesPro 1.4
- Updated pdf guide
| Contact | All content and images strictly © 2015