Changes in v1.3
- You can now export your designs to the new, free, live wallpaper app SourcesWP. This is achieved via the options menu "Export as Live WP..." There are also options for opening existing wallpapers and for deleting them. The wallpapers provided with SourcesWP can thus be edited easily or used as the basis of your own designs. (Pro only)
- Sources now supports multiple levels of undo/redo. Clicking on the undo/redo button still undoes/redoes the current change, but dragging left (or down) on the button will allow stepping through the set of undoes available – 1 per drag operation, and dragging right (or up) steps through the set of redoes. (40 levels in Pro, 3 in Lite)
- Crop operation is now undo/redo-able.
- Pin operation is now undo/redo-able.
- 8 new waveforms.
- 4 new waveform functions. (Pro only)
- Smooth sweep sources are 2 to 3 times faster than before and now have almost no performance penalty over standard sweeps. Unless the blockiness of standard sweeps is required for a particular image, tick "Smoother sweeps" in preferences - this is now set by default. (affects Pro only)
- One new texture - “finer noise”. Texture “fine noise” has been cleaned up, as has “concrete”.
- Texture sources can now be double-sided, like linear sources.
- A new acceleration/deceleration property on sources. Acceleration makes the distance between successive waves increase with distance from the source origin, deceleration makes then get closer together. (Pro only)
- Increased output image size – up to 4000 pixels, depending on device memory. (Pro only).
- Selection of sources now available inside the crop screen. Useful to avoid scrolling around during selections.
- Deselection of sources is an uncommon operation, so it is now done via a long click on the background. A short click still recentres the screen if it has been dragged.
- Dragging the screen – to access other sources or view other areas of the image - no longer deselects the current source. This is much more convenient.
- Updated and expanded on-line and pdf guides.
- Updated built-in help and built-in “video” tutorials/demos.
- Updated many examples, and new examples added - a total of 58 now. Examples created for SourcesPro are now provided in SourcesLite – only those features peculiar to the Pro version (functions, accel/decel) are uneditable. The Pro featured examples are distinguished in the selection list by the "(p)" suffix.
- Octagon edges were 0.5 degrees out – fixed.
- Jerkiness in extremely slow sweep sources fixed.
- A small increase in the sharpness of waves.
- Help screen now displays app type (Pro or Lite) and version number. It now has no buttons and presents the list of built-in video tutorials/demos automatically.
- Default colours are now reduced fractionally in saturation. This reduces the incidence of some artifacts.
- Saved images are now in /SourcesPro or /SourcesLite on SD card.
- The physical area over which visual editing markers can be dragged has been slightly extended to aid value selection.
- The back button now can be used to exit all sub-screens such as zoom, animate, render etc, to exit all dialogs such as image properties and to exit all menus/picklists.
| Contact | All content and images strictly © 2015